This is what you can expect from us:
... a strong team in the administrative HR area, so that you can concentrate primarily on conceptual tasks in the area of personnel development. Your job is to bring the topic of personnel development forward at atrify, for example:
- You will support our managers in the systematic and structured recording of further training needs, both for individual atrifyers and for entire teams
- You develop training programs for our atrifyers in coordination with the departments
- You develop management training and ensure continuous close cooperation between all levels
- You show possible development paths within the company even with flat hierarchies
- You set up your own training and further education platform and take care of structured knowledge management at atrify with other teams (e.g. from marketing and technology)
- Perhaps you even design and moderate your own training courses for employees and managers and conduct workshops (virtual and in person) completely yourself
You should bring this with you:
- You have a degree in business administration, sociology, psychology, pedagogy or a comparable qualification, ideally with a focus on personnel development / management
- You already have several years of professional experience in the field of personnel, ideally with a focus on personnel development, and ideally you have already helped develop and introduce further training programs
- You know trends and current developments in the field of further training and personnel development
- You understand technical relationships, e.g. for the organization of knowledge / information, and you are not afraid to try something new.
- You have a high level of organizational and teamwork skills
- You have excellent communication skills to motivate all stakeholders to achieve common goals
- You have very good analytical and conceptual skills as well as a strong focus on goals and results
- You have very good written and spoken German and English, we communicate and train a lot in English!
We can offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting and varied tasks
- Close cooperation in an international team with colleagues and customers
- Very good design and development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration and extensive additional services, such as free underground parking spaces, a subsidy for the job ticket, a job bike, free English courses, company health management, sports offers, food vouchers, free fruit and drinks (coffee, water), breakfast service and a company pension scheme
We look forward to your detailed application including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.