Company portrait of MedicalMountains GmbH
MedicalMountains GmbH is an organization founded in 2010 to network and support all players in the medical technology industry. It is a common society
- the Black Forest-Baar-Heuberg Chamber of Commerce and Industry,
- the district of Tuttlingen,
- the Natural Science and Medical Institute at the University of Tübingen (NMI),
- the Guild of Surgical Mechanics,
- the Hahn-Schickard Society for Applied Research,
- the Constance Chamber of Crafts
- and the city of Tuttlingen.
Today, MedicalMountains GmbH primarily promotes dialogue, combines strengths and creates platforms for exchange. Through strategic and systematic coordination with industry players, it enables cooperation and synergies far beyond the Tuttlingen region.
- Consulting / Coaching
- Education / Training